View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #1483 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Showing some presence here now since I just moved here for work a couple weeks ago. I'm taking my car to get the AC fixed. I don't think it was filled with my new radiator...
What part of town? If you're anywhere near the West side, I'd suggest Avondale Nissan for any dealership work - Joe is the GTR tech and is great. I probably wouldn't have anyone else work on mine (I haven't had work done, but my buddy has had TSB and aftermarket installs done by him on his GTR).

He and I are at the Pavilions almost every weekend, but park farther away (over by Home Depot and Conns) to avoid the crowds, etc.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote