View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #123 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

JWillis your son will never forget this experience! Because of our close relationship with Street Scene Equipment (manufacturer of exterior styling products) I was able to borrow one of their SEMA vehicles for my high school prom. Google "Street Scene Supercrew." It is the candy apple red 97-03 body style F150 that comes up. I actually made my date color match the truck. It was pretty funny pulling up to the front of the school and dumping the air out of the suspension and watching all of the limos open up and my friends come running out to see what we were driving. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget!
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote