View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #30 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

I want to purchase this manifold and get some independent dyno numbers. Would Z1 be willing to help pay for dyno time? I can show base run w/ stock manifold(current tune), Z1 manifold run (current tune), and Z1 manifold w/ re-tune from a reputable shop in NH. Granite State Dyno DynoJet 224x.

Obviously, I don't expect them to cover all the costs, but if they want to PM me, we can get some independent dyno numbers and discuss this further. If not, I'm probably just going to purchase and install the manifold myself and hit the dyno for a re-tune. It won't give us the whole picture, but we'll get an idea. I'm looking to do this by Friday of this week.

I dyno-ed there 304/248 w/ FI exh. Stillen g3 and ART pipes SAE corrected.