View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
mab864
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Sport 6MT
mab864 will become famous soon enough

I did the G3 because that's the one that everyone seems to go with and the power increase is noticeable and throttle response is improved a bit. I was a bit intimidated to take the bumper off the first time, but after doing it I wouldn't let that hold you back. It literally took me about 10 mins to take off the front bumper. Also, because the area behind the bumper is well protected, I can't imagine needing to clean the filters on the G3 very often. Maybe annually or even longer, depending on your local driving conditions of course. And I think people make too big a deal out of the trimming needed to fit the G3's. It took me 5 minutes of trimming on both sides with a dremmel tool equipped with a drywall cutting bit. And I didn't trim very much material either. Not sure what the stats are on the Nismo intake, but I think the G3 is about the best around. And you don't have to relocate the windshield wash reservoir like you do with several of the other intakes. Good luck with the decision.