View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Check out Berk HFC's as well. A lot of guys run them on this forum. I too am running them. Just had them installed for a week now.

Love them. The sound is awesome.......deepens the tone, great deep growl. Come to full life upon WOT......no drone or rasp upon cruising. You will feel and hear the difference. The pull from a start or rolling start with Berk HFC's is a blast. Their is one problem with them. I want to run it hard all the time to hear/feel them. Going through GAS like a motherf@#$er. Just perfect IMHO.

Went we these over TP's as they were too loud for my taste, not to mention TP's typically smell bad and introduce Rasp/Drone. This of course is a personal preference as many setups here use TP's.

Search the forum here. You will find lots of information to help you with your decision, not to mention Youtube.

Good luck.