View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #70 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
It's not that bad. Although, I have noticed that on certain road surfaces it's really bad. Like there's this one stretch of road near me that was recently repaved, and it almost sounds musical when I drive on it. I'm pretty sure switching to a set of Michelin PS2's would help tons. That's what I ran on my 350 and I loved them.
i would say my old scion xa was probably louder. but it's okay i guess. not horrible.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote