Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 07:57 AM   #651 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian_mb View Post
nah I'm nothing like that....that's about 1 month away, but I will keep checking back for sure for routes and times.
It's just about that time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlhotka View Post
Anyone wana come help me install an oil cooler and intake? Car is on jack stands. Getting my headlights back from Oneighty soon.
Did you get it on yet? I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to do anything fun. Just brought the Z out yesterday and drove around the block. I think it's time to drive her more than .5 miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnz View Post
Lets get together and do a meet and greet? It be nice to learn some new faces and see your cars .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I've been thinking about putting something together. Scott and I are going to plan out a route with 4 or 5 stops around the metro area. This way, everyone knows where we're going and won't get separated for too long. Some of the stops will be food/drinks, other stops will be for photo ops and BSing.

I'm working on putting this out to the Z/G community hopefully this coming week.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote