View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 02:31 AM   #38 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
This is the one I saw also at the Amazon link that I thought was a good alternative if someone wasn't looking to have to fab anything

Amazon.com: JEGS Performance Products 52205 Air Oil Separator: Automotive

The filter would need to be periodically cleaned or changed, but it should do the job well.

Sh0velman, do see a lot of blowby NA? I thought catchcans were more for boosted engines.
2 dumps, about 1-2k miles if that. 75mL.

This from my own AOS I made after the Crawford. Just a FYI a friend gave me his manifold to use for porting and it's just soaked in oil. He's NA also with no AOS or CC. I let it sit for a day and oil pooled on the ground under it. Very gross for both! Blow by freaking stinks!!

Last edited by synolimit; 04-19-2014 at 02:38 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote