View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #144 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
-Save some money
-MORE than enough power for me (est. 400-450whp)
-I plan on tracking it a bit next year, so the power, reliability, and price of the SC unit seems like the right choice for me.

Bottomline, when you got double of everything and you start pushing 500+whp, things will break quicker - and at those levels I rather just drag the damn thing. Its extremely hard tuning a NA vehicle to TT for a linear curve. Its exciting enough to take a car like this around a track and drive it smoothly, and with a SC I believe the power would be a bit easier to control around the bends simply because of a more linear curves. With a TT its quiet hard to take certain twisties only to have boost kick in hard and ruin the balance of the car around the turn.

...and this comes from a die hard turbo fan. I really do love em, but I love em more on a car that was designed for them from the factory!
Couldn't agree more.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote