View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #133 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

I love my FICs. very heavy and quality feel. havent had much drivability time with them as the motor went before ive had a chance to drive the car with them in it. They are going to seem a little small at first squeeze but just seat the drop dead center first then pull them back upwards towards your rail to make sure the o rings are seated at the rail. Both ID's and FIC are a "Bosch" style injector same barrels and all I think the only real difference between the two is ID's are flow matched to +/- 1% and FIC's and somewhere between 2 & 3 from what I hear. I got a full spread sheet on mine and I beg to differ that they were all almost spot on one another