View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #92 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Oops, missed that. I stand corrected. I guess once you feed more power to the block you'll never go back.
What ever numbers I get I will have to be satisfied. The wife won't go through this crap again anytime soon and to sustain higher numbers I would have to beef up the internals and I didn't want to do that from the beginning.

I was right...Pablo IS NOT ALLOWED to talk to anyone about the status of their order. I called GTM and Pablo answered the phone he immediately said 'hold on, I'll transfer you to Sam'. I told him I didn't want to talk to Sam I wanted to know what was going on with the pipes FROM HIM. My gut says Sam was in the same room with Pablo when I called. Next thing I know Sam was on the phone. They just picked up the pipes and will be shipped today. That means probably Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. I'm hoping I can pick the car up by Friday.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote