View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #60 (permalink)
Amj2020
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB Z,Jeep,BMW
Amj2020 is on a distinguished road

Id hate to point out the obvious but your posts make me think you are not financially ready to commit to this idea and want someone to talk you into it. I used to do the same thing when I wanted my first sports car, my first Rolex, my first boat all when I was your age. I wanted everyone to convince me it was the right decision to justify a predetermined bad choice. Instead I invested the money I had earned and saved, bought a house, started a family, all of which are very expensive and it turned out to be the right decision. The truth is even with that payout, the money would be much better and more wisely spent in 100 other ways than buying a GT-R. The GT-R will always be there, and so will a lot of other cars in the future that will make you want them instead of the GT-R. Is the GT-R fun, sure but want to know what is more fun, seeing 7 figures in your bank account! You are still very young, give it a few years and let that capital you are making work for you and earn more every month so that you can just say one day screw it, today im going to buy the 2017 GT-R and just flat out be able to afford it
Amj2020 is offline   Reply With Quote