View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #58 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
This is the best advice so far in this thread.
I know financially it makes more sense to invest than pay off your mortgage but honestly there is risks involved in doing that where as if you pay your mortgage off its done, forever. Also the difference it can make in cash flow can be really nice so I think I would still like to try to pay it off but maybe invest in the interim until I have enough to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSquall View Post
I say you should look into getting a used Gallardo. One can be easily found for under 100k. Maintenace & insurance is about the same as a GTR, but you get a Lambo
When I was a kid a Lambo was my *dream* car but honestly as I have gotten older and heard all the horror stories of these things randomly combusting I honestly don't think I would want to actually own a lambo now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Don't forget to factor in Uncle Sam will take a nice chunk of that income come next April 15th.
Oh yeah, I am very aware, Actually the number I gave was after factoring in a 40% loss due to taxes. Actual raw amount (which will come in as income) should be in the 190-250k range.
houkouonchi is offline   Reply With Quote