View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #51 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mr.Squeeze;2785517]For your goals I really think all you need is HTA upgrade compressor wheel upgrade.Buying a new set of turbos is going to cost you $3000 this is the reason I recommended giving force performance a call they have been doing HTA turbos for years. I men't to ask you do you have external wastegates ?

Yeah I'm definitely going to send my turbos out to them hopefully their customer service has gotten a little better though as I am hearing a lot that they don't meet their 3-5 day turn around and pretty much tell you to kick rocks it will be at your door when it's there lol. I'm in no rush to get the build done; yeah I would like to have my car back but I want to do it right the first time and be done for a while. As of right now I'm on IWG's but for this build I will be building EWG's and running open dumps. We saw some slight boost creep when I was on the dyno with my IWG's and I think it was because I have a GTM gate on one turbo and an HKS on another. They are both "supposed" to be .4 bar but I wouldn't bet my life on it.