View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 07:37 AM   #52 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
Since he asked, I will. I guess I'm in the minority here..imho that's not nearly enough money to be buying a car that expensive, but I tend to be conservative with my money. Affording the payments =/= Affording the car. Payoff debt, purchase with cash. $1,100/mth on a car? All I can think about are all the other things I could do with that each month. While I consider myself a car enthusiast, I do understand everyone has their own limits and what they value. I don't judge other people and what they do with their money, and the decision is yours, but that's just my two cents.

100k a year isn't THAT much for a car this expensive + insurance + mortgage + living expenses.

Don't buy it.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote