View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 04:58 AM   #479 (permalink)
NORAIN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z 6M SP
NORAIN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
Hey just trying to plan out my suspension stuff and wanting to ask a couple meat related questions before I buy anything else. I want 275/35r19s front on my nismo wheels, want to run 2.5 degrees camber up front, and eventually an .5-1" drop on V3's. From what I've read here it should fit fine, but I wan't to know if i can throw spacers at it too and how big. Shitty socal roads should be taken into consideration. Rears will be either 285 or 305 no spacers .5-1deg camber with a .5-1" drop undecided on size but not really worried about those.
Yeah right...front toe bar? You should be fine with what you want to do. I'd go at least 1" lower all 4. Spacers will make the car look a lot more aggressive. I think guys with Nismo's tend to get 15mm on all 4. You may need them in the front to keep from scrubbing the inner fender? And the back will look way better with a spacer. What he means about scrapping is the nose of your car. I'm (non Nismo) on Swifts with 265/305's & 15mm/20mm spacers, no rub in fenders, but the front lower spoiler scrapes often. You might want a touch less front camber for better tire wear. And a touch more in the rear. BTW, you will need front & rear camber kits to adjust how you're wanting to. OEM adjustment is minimal in the rear and there's no camber adjustment front. Hope this helps...my 2 cents.