View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 02:26 AM   #50 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
Your wealth of knowledge! It's astronomical cliff! Lol yes this gave me the answers I seek! I got both questions delt with in a timely manner even! Charles helped me seal the deal on compression and yourself on my path forward with the turbos. Thank you! All of you! Now I can continue with my build. I believe the HTA will be the most "cost effective" route per say to go being that to have both of my current turbos rebuilt would put me at only the cost of one brand new gt3071. I think I shall contact Dan with fast intentions as I believe tony is still on vacation to find out just how long the turn around time was on Djtodds HTA rebuilds. I don't quite have the 3000 for the alpha housings right now so for now ill stick to just the compressor wheel upgrade. I think that will give me the results I seek anyway. I'm not really trying to go a single hp over 800 Ill already need to invest in race logic as it is.

For your goals I really think all you need is HTA upgrade compressor wheel upgrade.Buying a new set of turbos is going to cost you $3000 this is the reason I recommended giving force performance a call they have been doing HTA turbos for years. I men't to ask you do you have external wastegates ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
Squeeze do you think I can get buy with my full 2.5" F.I. CBE no res w/non res TPs for now or do I need to just cut my losses now, put it up for sale and use the money to get a turbo back 3" F.I.? Talking to John he thinks my exhaust will suffice for now but clearly ill want to upgrade it in the future to optimize the flow of my turbos

I think you can get by with your exhaust for now tell you find the limit of it.