View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 11:40 PM   #47 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
That's what I like to hear man! Getting ish done for the community! That will definitely be one mod on my must have list. Squeeze you got any more info on the HTA upgrade? Only numbers I can find are from tony quoting them to be good to 1000 hp w/alpha cover found a few RB guys with them looking for the 750-800whp mark on twins but no one is really saying yes it's possible no its not. Dont want to wrap up 1400$ just to shoot myself in the foot.
Since your going to be using E85 and want 800whp you will get there with the HTA 2868. TT370z did that with the GT3701 and .64 A/R housing witch are small when going for big power. This was the same setup I had on my car I just never pushed it.

This is his graph on E85

Now remember the HTA2868 is rated right around the same hp per turbo 480 hp /48lbs min of air as the GT3071/GTX2867 but will be more efficient at higher pressure ratio. This is because of the billet turbo wheel the same can be said for GTX2867. Now the HTA 2868 with Alpha compressor cover should flow a little more and be more efficient.

Here's another chart of GTX 2867 GTR on E85

The one thing that is common between the two cars is the is the boost is dropping off up top . Looking at the compressor chart shows that the GTX2867 and GT3071 are at there peak the HTA 2868 will be in the same boat.

Hope this all makes since and helps you out.