View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 08:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

See idk what to do yet man. I want the torque and straight line power of a big single for highway rolls etc which is what I spend most of my enjoyment doing honestly. The way I see it that's really what any "weekend warrior" spends most time doing lol. At least that's the case for me though I can't really make a mass consensus off of just myself. But I do like the fast responsiveness of the twins sucks that you can't really have the best of both worlds but if I have to pick one ill probably lean towards the straight line power than the snap. I'm personally just happy to see people blowing past the "comfort zone" of this car and getting it out there and into new things