View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #84 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Well...it seems Sam is up to his tricks again. I was told that the pipes would ship yesterday but when I called a few minutes ago Sam said the pipes would be picked up by 11am tomorrow and shipped later that day. I think the drugs Sam takes kills his short term memory to the point he has no clue what he tells people. Another disturbing trend I'm seeing is I can't seem to get a hold of Pablo now. He was supposedly sick a couple days ago and yesterday I was on hold trying to talk to him and ended up having to talk to Sam. It seems Sam has to control everything.

I also talked to Bobby, he says everything is pretty much done other than the radiator that will show up tomorrow and the pipes. There were a crap-ton of parts that needed to be installed. I'm gonna tell Sam to next-day the pipes and if that happens they will show up Monday and I will be able to pick the car up Tuesday....I know I'm dreaming.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote