View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianLegacy View Post
Hey all,

I am posting in behalf of my boy, who is also an owner of a 2011 370Z.

They tried to steal his car at night right from in front of his apartment!!!! a report was filed and it seems there was 8 other incidents that same night in his neighborhood. this happened in Morris county in NJ.

They attempt to break into his car by completely destroying the drive side door handle. From what i saw it seemed they went at it with a screw driver and sharp objects. the door handle is really banged up and hanging from the door... but the amount of scratches and dents are just awful..
- drive side door, read panel, front fender, the corner cover between the windows, even the damn hood!! all scratched up and have paint chips.

when i saw it i was furious for him..

I just wanted to post this for information out there. fellow Z owners beware. and also to see how much folks on here would think it would cost to fix the door handle and have almost the entire driver side of the car to be repainted....

thanks for reading.
cheers.
Image - Aluminium bat Short.jpg - The Last Stand Wiki
cigarclifford is offline   Reply With Quote