View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #1311 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy1 View Post
Hi Nick, Quality Control is highly regulated. You may be familiar with accreditation agencies like ISO.

I want to know what the QC process is and who does it? Does a guy just walk through the shop and give things a nod or are these components being sent out for an actual review, does their QC control person have recognized credentials.

Not drunk at all. Nick for all you know these pulleys were outsourced to a manufacturer in India or or another 3rd world country where they are being made for penny's on the dollar with substandard manufacturing process's and materials. And then you are going to put this part on your engine and spin it to 7500rpm.....

I'm not saying this is the case. I'd just like some insight into the QC process. I know you and I work in totally different fields by your response, but when I see someone designing something I'd like to know their steps especially when there is a delay in product delivery.
So you're telling me you know the QC process for every single thing you buy? Google nst pulley reviews and see what comes up. If you were really THAT concerned with quality and all the other info you requested maybe you should have found it out BEFORE you joined the group buy...?

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R