View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #83 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

The car has been at VSR since yesterday afternoon. I'm still trying to confirm through Pablo at GTM that the pipes were sent, he was at lunch when I called. Bobby says it would be done Friday if he had all the parts but it's unlikely the pipes will be there in time even if they shipped yesterday. I called John at Z1 and ordered a radiator that will be delivered on Friday. Before I was half way home (2 hour drive) Bobby sent me a picture of my car with the bumper off, it's good to see such progress after waiting so long. I have to work all weekend so even if it were ready for me to pick up I couldn't get it so maybe the middle of next week will be more realistic, I've waited months so what's a few more days.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote