View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 02:28 PM   #94 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
JWillis72, You and I were alike when young and our sons are also very similar. He's graduating with his engineering degree next month. They probably came out fine because we new what **** to look out for and steer them clear of that.

For his senior prom, I offered him the use of my G35 Coupe (only let him drive it with me along a couple of times prior). Thought he'd jump at the opportunity. He said thanks but went to the prom on a double date in his friends beat up Civic. Now I wonder if I raised him right???
Good for you and him!

I have a younger daughter thats a lot like me but you will never see this kind of post about her!
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote