View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default CJM: Ultimate 370z Fuel Pump Thread

Edit & Update: I have deleted the posts with data as they are outdated. I have a current PDF which is a format that is much easier for me to continually update and organize than forum posts are. Please find the PDF hosted here: Click Here

CJ Motorsports offers products and solutions to maximum performance of your factory 370z fuel sending unit. When your needs exceed the potential of the factory sending unit, we also have entire custom sending units to achieve any level of performance.

We manufacture and carry everything you need to perform all following modifications to your sending unit. If you prefer to have us perform the modifications for you, please contact me for a quote. We can work with your existing sending unit, or we can start with a brand new one and ship it to you complete.

I have decided to create this thread as a resource for the community. I expect it can be useful for customers installing our components purchased either directly from us or included in their forced induction system kit. I also wish to help the DIY'ers, as we have always supported that side of the community. You will find that most of the individual pieces from our kits/systems are available separately for customers who wish to custom tailor their own fuel system. If it difficult for us to make complete systems that will be a good fit for every single vehicle's own configuration, so we are happy to accommodate custom builds the best we can.

Last edited by phunk; 12-25-2016 at 06:11 PM.
phunk is online now   Reply With Quote