View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mexxa8
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z M6 sport
Mexxa8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrelic View Post
You know what guys. I spoke too soon and I thought this might have been the case.

I replaced my fob batteries the same day I did adjustments on my RJM clutch pedal. I'd notice when I drive that I'd get the orange key light and cruise not working. One day while driving I put my foot under the clutch pedal and pushed it up and the light went away. I drove on the highway to test if the cruise was the same thing cause Iam more than positive that top switch has to do with position to allow cruise to work. I hit cruise normally and set, nothing no cruise. Solid green light but not setting the cruise. Turned off cruise, did it again with my foot under the pedal and pressing it upward and the cruise control worked.

Got in the driveway this morning looked under the dash and that's exactly what happened, the top button was barely making contact. Did the adjustments, took it out for a spin and cruise control was working. I barely ever drive the car since I got another car for work, so I would've spotted this sooner if the Z was my DD.

Anyways just wanted to share, thanks!
Any way you can post a little more info on this?
What adjustments need to be done? etc...

I have the same problem and I just got my car 2 weeks ago... Took a 10 hour trip and my leg was numb from not being able to set the cruise... LOL
Mexxa8 is offline   Reply With Quote