View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

im going to stick to K1 rods/CP pistons personally. I wish I had 1700$ for those baller carrillo rods w/CARR fasteners(only way to go imo) but this build came well past unexpected for me so I didn't have as much time to start saving for it as I was trying too. im going to stop with 800. I couldn't imagine this car at 600; which scares me enough in its own just thinking about it; let alone 800. once I get all this figured out I will have some pretty interesting stuff to share with you guys! could be good info for anyone looking to go FI in the future(about my blown motor that is). I think my biggest limiting factor now will be my turbos.(maybe exhaust ill have to look and see the whp numbers that sasha posted up once that supra guys are running per exhaust diameter to find that answer) Im not quite sure how to go about upgrading those either really? can the compressor be upsized without changing the hot side? or will I have to talk to garrett about their core exchange program and just see about picking up two GT3071 w/ 86 A/R