Thread: Lukas' build!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 11:35 AM   #38 (permalink)
LukasC
Track Member

Drives: 11 Stillen SC Bl M6
LukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant future

Got the car back today!
Decided not to put the gauges in where i was originally so have to order a few parts. They couldnt fit the walboro 485 in there because it needs a return fuel system and he is gonna do a dual pump for me with a 255! Car needs a bpv cuz it cant hold the boost that its making. So ill be getting a bpv installed eventually. Clutch seems to be holding up decently but really i need to get a new one asap. Now on to the fun stuff!

Car made 434.66whp and 329wtq on 8.71 pounds of boost!!

Feels absolutely fantastic!! It pulls so freaking hard! Love it!

They need to make spacers for the engine brace to fit and they will have that done this next week.

Im pretty happy with it so far and ive given a couple rides and they really enjoyed it! Got a lot of props on the way home too! Hopefully ill have some videos and stuff soon! Jms did a really good job!
LukasC is offline   Reply With Quote