View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #97 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
I read some where that the Japanese have been experimenting with carrier pigeons to communicate through out there country and have had excellent results.If I'am correct I believe the article stated that Japan was going to try there new ester eating carrier pigeons on trans atlantic flights this month.With that recent recolection I believe this may be the reason for the long awaited bulletin we were told was due anyday now!
The problem is, the Ester diet proved bogus and the pigeons fell from the sky somewhere around Howell Island. The Amelia Earhart search party has been diverted in an attempt to secure the classified info.. Stay tuned!

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!