View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 08:40 AM   #85 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt_370z View Post
I remember when I went to my senior prom (2005) and asked my big bro if I could borrow his Acura TL to take my date in. I was driving an old 94 Honda Civic at the time and even then I was so happy I got to take a nice car. I can only imagine how ecstatic your son is going to be on the big day driving an SC 370z. Props to you for being a trusting and considerate father. Lets just hope he doesn't try to impress his date by showing what the car can do.
At 4000rpm and 60mph it's not that impressive, the supercharger starts to pull hard just over 4000 so that's why it stops there. If you haven't ever hit the rev limiter its not impressive when the car starts jerking and going wa wa wa wa wa wa.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote