View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 07:22 AM   #821 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370G WUT View Post
Hey everyone! First off I'm a G37 driver. However I am a Nissan enthusiast and love the Z as much as my G! I used to live in California and we always did G and Z meets. If y'all don't mind I'd like to participate in groups with y'all in the Hampton Roads area. I live in Yorktown and would be interested in going to the C&C this upcoming weekend. I have been before but it was a long time ago.
As referenced in a previous post not very far back we are meeting in the Target parking lot by Mercury Blvd in Hampton and departing promptly at 7:20am this Saturday. If you want to try to cruise up with us, pm me your number and I will text you when we are 5 miles from Lee Hall /Yorktown exit. You might be able to meet up with us on the way. (Done this before, kind of a pain but it can work if you are standing by close to the interstate when I text you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onelownismo View Post
I know one of you guys can make time for this:

TrackDaze hpde @ VIR 5/31-6/1
I wish. I'll be out of town that week.

And besides, I put off the car search until the end of the year which likely means no track days at all this summer. Narrowed the search to a Lotus Evora, a Ferrari GTS , or maybe one of the new players if they prove to perform in the Fall. Until then, no track.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote