View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #197 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
They are now saying they hope to be the second best team for this year. They know they cannot overhaul Mercedes at all. Both drivers were fed up. Something had to be done I guess. Stefano leaving wont change much initially.

No matter, Ferrari had 2 years to build a good power unit and in fact have gone backwards compared to last year after race 3 so far. I dont expect much to change unless they simply build a better car overall. I see Alonso looking to leave if things dont get radically better. Why should he stay. He has done all he can. I see him possibly going to Mclaren and taking Button's spot among other possibilities for next year.

not sure about the drivers but improvements won't happened til at least 1/3 or 2nd half of the season.

the chassis is built thus there's not much they can do if the problem is fundamental.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote