View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:19 AM   #38 (permalink)
NickD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Z34 Touring Vert
NickD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl370zster View Post
My fiance was due at the beginning of February so I traded the Z in for a Raptor at the end of January. Recently talked the dealer into letting me swap the stock exhaust and cats out for a small fee. Tore my hands up for the 2nd time uninstalling the cats last night...

Cats and exhaust have less than 4k miles on them and still look almost brand new. Never drove the car in the rain or snow and usually waited until roads were dry before taking the Z out.

CAI was the 1st mod installed on the car so the stock air boxes have about 5k miles on them. (didn't want to push my luck asking to swap them out being that I know everyone at the dealership loves the way they look in the engine bay.)

Have a Custom Covercraft Weathershield HP cover that was only used to cover the car when I moved into a temporary condo with no garage for a month. Still in excellent condition.

Last is the Aero Jacket Type I CF wing that I had bought from VIP Status 2yrs ago. The wing is in perfect condition and has never been mounted. It has been wrapped in a quilt sitting in my closet. Paid over $700 for it and will let it go for $500.

Prefer to sell local but will ship at buyers expense

Fast Intentions CF 12" exhaust - $1300 Sold!
Berk High Flow Cats - $350 Sold!
Stock Air Boxes - $100 Sold!
Custom Covercraft Weathershield HP for Roadster - $200 Sold!
Aero Jacket Type I CF wing - $500

For those asking about the wing, it is the same wing in VIP Status's album below:

Nissan 370Z Forum - VIP-STATUS's Album: Venaci 370Z @ the Track - Picture
Does this wing fit the roadster? If so I'm interested.