View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 11:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zena_33 View Post
So as everyone on here knows that the helper spring for the clutch sucks in the 370z so as i decide to take it out just to see the difference with it on n off the demon bolt would not come out and eventually i broke the whole setup is there anywhere i can buy a whole nother setup for it or do i have to super glue the bitch
Can you snag a picture of what actually broke? Didn't you just have to pop out a pin and then reinsert it after taking the spring off? It's been a while since I took mine off.
I am not sure what factory parts will cost to replace but maybe look at something like the RJM clutch pedal assembly? *I* personally wouldn't super glue anything on the assembly. That would be a bitch if it fell apart while driving. <--thats they way I see things happening if super glue is involved
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote