View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slam1918 View Post
I did buy the car used (bought in 2012 with 7k miles) and the no seat belt audible sound has been deleted. I use the seat belt out of habit so thats no big deal. Does the steering wheel lock electronically??? Does this mean a potential no start will soon follow???

and here's really stupid question on a totally different topic. why can't I get my pic from iphoto to post in my signature?? I'm an an Olds forum & have no problem posting pic's!!!
The seat belt has never chimed or made sounds of any sort in either of my 370Z's, nor my Titans, nor my girlfriend's Pathfinder. Nissan doesn't care about that.

Also, You're fine. Nothing to worry about. It won't have any effect on your starting.

As far as your signature goes.... more than likely it's an issue with the pic being too large.