View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsalex687 View Post
Did you need to ground pin 15 of the vehicle harness?
Yes along with the head units ground, and the aswc ground. If you have a video bypass that has to be grounded as well.

A good tip to make sure you have the correct wires. Pluf in your crutchfield harness, look at what wires you think are the correct ones to tap into on the vehicle side (there are no wires on the crutchfield harness for steering wheel controls). trace it back to your crutchfield harness and make sure there is no wire and that the space is blank this will help confirm you have the proper wires.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote