View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
dkinghl
Base Member

Drives: 390z
dkinghl is on a distinguished road
Default anyone got trouble/ tickets with APR GT wings

UPDATE: No one yet tell me what police will do when they pass your car or go behind your car with the big GT on (ings+1 , voltex japan, APR gtc ......., NOT nismo wing cause they look too stock + original)
Here is how it look on my car , i really love the way it look.. So cool, beside that i dont care about performance. i did not race and never exceed 70 mhp on high way.
I do obey traffic law (next mod is HKS exhaust , state require maximum 95 db of noise, so let make it ~ 93, hope HKS will give me a certification for that)

[IMG]DSC_0753[/IMG]

The wing width span did not excess car width, sure it cause a lot of attention from people around.
RICER ? well it is not that expensive . 1k3 is what i paid for the wing. I have dream about this wing since tokyo drift movie came out so got it anyway.

Cheer Guys. I will let you guys know if something happen.

got my APR GTC-300 wing last week and cant imagine it was too big

Have any members got trouble with police about big GT wing ? is it legal to put one on ? I read somewhere the law require a clear view on rear window (actually the wing dont do anything with the view) . The definition of "clear" is ...
police can just simply give a ticket (or warn if he honest),you sign it and he just walk away ,

Last edited by dkinghl; 04-16-2014 at 12:14 AM.
dkinghl is offline   Reply With Quote