View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 06:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
Man, I can't even say UPS without grinding my teeth and dreaming of firebombing brown trucks. I will call the company directly and tell them contract or no contract with UPS, they either use a different courier (preferably USPS) or my business will be going elsewhere. A lot of the time the shipping price they quote to send to Canada is absurdly high too, because they don't bother to measure and weigh it and then get a real quote instead of a flat rate package.

Canada Post for all their faults has amazing prices when shipping TO the USA and no paperwork required. You would think that if someone on the other side of the border walked your parcel into a USPS office and asked for the cheapest method of getting it to you it would be like $15 and no duties or anything.

Despite all that, we get bent over so hard up here (as prices haven't been adjusted since the dollar was .60 cents USD) that it is almost never if ever cheaper to buy in Canada.
Ups destroyed my last sale to a forum member and refused to replace due to an error their "newbie" did
Im not very pleased
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote