View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #754 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

You know other than gtm's crapping customer service I really like my kit and I'm sure they had no idea that their manifolds would start cracking down the road but guess what they did. Trial and error right. This was the only point I was trying to make with some of these others kits out. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not a fan of gtm but before I spend another penny on another kit I will wait a lot longer for more feedback when people start putting some real miles on their kits to justify another 10k purchase. Props to sasha and tony bobby at vsr for whats looks to be the new benchmark of turbo kits for our cars..