View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:58 AM   #54 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuTuRe is Z View Post
Would you have preferred me posting a new thread? Truth be told; I'll take a necrobump versus a new thread every day. That way it mitigates the duration of time it takes for someone to find what they're looking for via the search function when there is only one or two threads covering the topic.
No disrespect intended I was just particularly amused at the length between posts and took the opportunity to post a meme (one which I thought was pretty benign and not belittling). It seemed like you were responding to a 2.5 year old post.

You are absolutely right, especially with topics such as this. Thank you very much for using the search function and having the perspective that you do. That helps make this forum the best one on the interwebs

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote