View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #432 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Driving back to work on Monday after watching the end of the NASCAR race. At a stop light some jerk in what I thought was a silver Hyundai Sonata makes and aggressive move over two lanes and tailgates me. I take a high speed left turn and continue, and he catches up to tail gate me. At the next light I accelerate with great prejudice and take a curve at the speed a NISMO should take it at. The jack-off in the silver TAURUS turns on his lights and pulls me over. The jack-off Sherriff's deputy states that he had a hard time keeping up with me. Well no-sh*t...you're in a Taurus and I am in a Z. Total entrapment and I will fight it in court. I would like the judge to admit that dangerous driving is the Sherriff's policy to induce a driver into a careless driving ticket.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote