View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
I finally know what Chuck looks like now, love the wrap job! We will get #'s on JTrans low reading Mustang and then all go to a dynojet in town and get the numbers everyone cares about! Red silicon FTW, that sh*t is boss!

I'll see you soon my low mount friend!
Let me tell you that wrapping that crossover pipe almost cost me a GF (she was my second pair of hands in the process) and was by far the most difficult thing I've wrapped to date. It's a shame that that's the best it'll ever look. After a few heat cycles it'll be completely different.

Red is nice but I like the blue contrast on the graphite. Not to mention both you and Chuck have red going on.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote