View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #736 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Tony this was not an attack on FI so please do not take it that way. I have purchase from your company and think you have a Great thing going and I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. After I was burned by gtm I would love to go with your awesome kit but can't do it because of money and what I said is the truth regarding the long term use of any new kit on the market, there is no long term feedback yet because no one has put any kind of real miles on any of them yet to know how reliable they will be. Something may need to be addressed down the road and there's nothing wrong with that but no one knows yet is all I am saying. I value you as a vender and a friend and what I said was only my opinion.
Oh and I did send you an email regarding what I had and didn't have.

Last edited by COSMO; 04-12-2014 at 07:53 PM.