View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #813 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Jay View Post
Nice, yeah I'm staying at the hampton inn. Cool, just let me know like I said I can always drive the rental that is WAY cooler than the 370z haha.

BTW know of any cool bars nearby? preferably somehwere I can catch the Pacquiao - Bradley fight tonight haha
Not a whole lot of good bars in chesapeake. Got the regular buffalo wild wings over there by eden parkway. They usually show the fights. Its nice out so the patio will be open. they have televisions out there. But if you want to ventire out, go to downtown norfolk and hit up granby street. There's a cool oyster bar off of tazewell called the Big Easy. Nice lounge in the basement and theu also show the fights. If they arent showing what you want, just ask.

theres a millions cool bars up on the oceanfront in virginia beach so check that area out. There's a Cuban place called Mojitos. Good food. Ok drinks. Nice little place. Bread pudding rocks!

Best pizza around here is Chicos.

Best Thai is either Bangkok Garden on virginia beach blvd or Royal Thai Cuisine on Battlefield blvd.

That kinda rounds things out a bit. Pm me if you have other questions.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote