View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 10:42 PM   #1142 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

To clarify, he first tuned the car on wastegate pressure alone, this is the lower number. At that point we talked about power goals, I said over 5 was good, after a few more runs we decided that 480 tq was bit high for my lead foot, Id rather sacrifice a few ponies and tq for safety, so we settled on the 10.5 psi you see, and he pulled some timing out around 4500 where you see the dip where he pulled some timing, then brings it back in up top. He also believes as the boost controller runs longer it will smooth out holding the pressure as well, over, beyond pleased. I actually forgot to ask what it made on the base map. He also really wants someone to run e85 on this kit, he said with some 1k injectors he could safely put 600 whp on the stock block, there is just no e85 around my area.

Last edited by Joepro; 04-11-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote