View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #205 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahha!! thanks bro i think that have too look fcking awesome... with the red wheels... i can wait to buy the new wheels... and of course they are going to be red too match the color theme of my Z.

here are an example of the look that im working on my Z....

Porsche_911_GT3_RS_2010_5.jpg

here are the wheels that im going to install...

wheel.jpg

Like Nick says.... if you doit right... you are going to have a car that are going to break necks lol!!! everyone have to look your car... that happen to me right now lol.... i just wrap my roof in gloos black and my mirors in red and everyone look to my car even a GTR stop to my side in the highway and the guy dont stop looking to my car... then he said... Dude love the look of your car lool!!! i said thanks dude but hey... you are driving a GTR loool!!!! damn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg porsche-gt3-rs-38-3-5-12_1.jpg (121.0 KB, 15 views)
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote