View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I pay strictly invoice only on any car I purchase. Even with rebates and boy they blow some steam. I traded my 04 350Z in on a 2012 Ford F150 then traded the Ford with 7k on it 3 months later in on my my 370Z. What did I get on my trade in might you ask? Exactly what I paid for it! LOL.
This was not a one day deal. I walked away initially and with haggling for about a week there after then I got my deal. Kelly Blue Book, NADA, and Edmunds are your best friend on trade in values. Print two out and bring them with you and give them one. One salesman "lost" the one I had so I pulled the second copy and asked him where the copier was and made him another copy. I am not fun with car salesman thats for sure!