View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindkiezer View Post
God Dammit. I need to go to one of these but I work every Saturday! I'm quitting my job...(just kidding thats bad)
Ah that sucks, we have no plans of ever stopping the meet so hopefully you can attend in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising star View Post
Thanks Wais and Andrew for awesome pics! It was great turnout.
Was great seeing you Kyle, loving the new rotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post

This great shot and lighting position made this car hella agressive.
That is one of my favorite shots from the night, was great to catch up with you Eric and congrats on the go-kart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdonegan View Post
Nice pic's! I missed it - no excuse this time just tired. I'll bring mine and a buddy's 370 as well next time.

Hey Guy's/Gal's - Motorsport Auto is doing their gig the weekend of the 25th/26th/27th - and GroupZ is doing a bunch of stuff around that. Friday the 25th at 5 PM we will be doing K1 cart racing, Saturday early Cars and Coffee in Irvine, then a canyon run to MSA, free pizza lunch with a ton of Z's, dinner at 5 PM at Blakes BBQ and Sunday a run out to Lake Elsinore - in short 3 days of fun. Join us!
See you in May if you can make it.

We haven't attended the Z Store meet in a few years since the OG crew wasn't really feeling the meet the 3 years in a row that we attended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Love the pics Waizzz and Andrew. Great quality shots. You'll have to teach me your secrets

Should make the next meet as well. Whoa! Two in a row???? ....No way!

Till next time,

Cheers,
Cheech
That's like asking a magician to show you his magic trick

Was good seeing you Peter, sounds like you had a good dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Thanks again guys for sharing the pictures!!!!!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote