View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 10:24 AM   #515 (permalink)
Alkatraz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Skyline 370GT
Alkatraz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post

I didn't believe what I read from you! Lol! So did you ask for a refund now? any updates?
You obviously haven't being paying attention. Here are two of my posts from way back at the start of October.

"Delays are not the end of the world for me. The lack of communication is what is disappointing. Without even considering everyone else, to hold over $8000 of my money for months on end without a single email explaining what is going on, is not good business practise. I could have simply chucked that cash into a 6 month term deposit and made a couple of hundred on it by now. To be honest it is pretty typical of most performance garages though, fantastic products, great mechanics and engineers, but not a huge amount of business accumen.

I am not worried about being ripped off. I know that the kit will arrive eventually and will kick *** but I do hope that GTM learn a thing or two about communication from reading this thread.

People will always forgive mistakes and delays, as long as they feel as though the company is doing everything they can to make things right. A simple blanket email every few weeks, with a status update for everyone who has ordered and paid would go a hell of a long way. Being on the other side of the planet, I do not really have the luxury of being able to pick up the phone and call (nor should i really have to). Being left in the dark is what causes people to lose confidence and provokes many of the comments made over the last dozen or so pages of this thread."

And then two weeks later......

"This is basically what I wrote about 10 pages back. Anyone who was suprised when it was delayed massively is a little naive. Big project = Big potential delays.

The lack of communication whilst holding peoples money is the issue here really. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes but I truely hope that GTM learn a little about communication from this. When mistakes happen, its how they are dealt with that determines peoples final opinion of a business.

That said.........Gimme my Boost!!!"