View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #187 (permalink)
shezzzhot
Base Member

Drives: LeMans Sunset 350z
shezzzhot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thanks everyone for your prayers. Without your prayers, this would not have been possible. I brought him home on Monday evening. Me and my brother are watching him VERY closely because of all the medicine he is taking. He can slowly walk, talk and remembers everything. He is slowly regaining strength. His appetite and sleep are coming back slowly.

I have been taking him to multiple doctors office EVERYDAY. He also needs labs done EVERYday. Why? because he is on couple of different blood thinners. They need to make sure his blood doesn't get too thin. One can die from bleeding from brain if the blood is too thin. Also, if the blood is too thick, then heart has to work extra hard to pump the blood which is bad. There are RN's that comes to house twice a week to check on him and give him physical therapy.

It's amazing how far modern medicine has advanced. Two weeks ago, surgeon told me that he may NOT make it out from the heart surgery because how critical his condition was. Today, he is walking, talking , eating and remembers everything (everyone)! Simply amazing.

Thanks everyone for your support!
God Bless!! This is awesome news to hear.
shezzzhot is offline   Reply With Quote